Wednesday 18 July 2007

New here

I'm very happy to be a member of this group. I admire all the fantastic Japanese knitting books and would very much like to own many of them. At the moment i own Elegance knit 11 and Knitting patternas 250. I'm waiting for a delivery of two new books from Yesasia. I have knitted two pieces from Knitting elegance nr 11 and find the patterns really good. I'd like to design some things from the pattern-sample-book too. I'm a librarian when I don't knit and have a blog in swedish, I'm also a member of the swedish knitting association Sticka and I participate in the Mystery Stole 3.

2 comments:

Silvia said...

Hi Queen Mudd,
and welcome to the KAL.
Your shawls are stunning - such an inspiration.
happy knitting, Silvia

Pinneguri said...

Nice to see you (here as well) :) And I must repeat what I have already stated elsewhere, your blog and your Japanese knitting made me buy these books and then discover this place. So thanks again, Queen Mudd :D